P And O Cruises - I just want a great 50th birthday

15 Mount St, North Sydney NSW 2060, Australia 0 comments

I booked a cruise holiday on the Prince Jewell P&O Cruise on January 2017of this years to go next year.I have never been on a cruise before so I am naïve to the process.

I contacted P&O Cruises and asked for a balcony cabin, so that I can see the ocean from my room, to which I got. Then about 2 months ago I found out that the cabin they gave me was an obscured balcony cabin, so the next day I contacted Nonoliza my P&O holiday planner and she informed me that it was not her job to tell me the difference between the two different balcony cabins, this response infuriated me, anyway Nonoliza offered me a mini suite for an extra $1400,00 as opposed to $140.00 if I had of got the balcony cabin with an ocean view, however I am going on the holiday with my 2 daughters and granddaughter and their cabin was next to mine, and the mini suite was going to be on another level, so Nonoliza said that she would get back to me. I called constantly to try to get the information need to no avail. Telephone calls I made were ignored, emails were ignored and when I did get in contact with some-one I got the same response "someone will get back to me".

Finally, one month later I got a call from the manager BJ who told me that he could not give me a cabin room and would compensate me $100,00. I said well I will take the mini suite offered to me, to which he said that I cannot have the mini suite because they cannot hold a cabin. Please I want to make it very clear to the reader, I never said I did not want the mini suite cabin, moreover I said I was willing to pay the extra $700.00 per person and get two mini suites next door to each other, just to be near my family as the holiday is for my 50th birthday. I would like to let anybody reading this know that the way P&O Cruisers have treated me has been insulting and I am furious.

I told BJ that I was going to take my complaint to the media and he said that’s fine. Please do not travel on P&O cruises as you are not treated fairly.

P&O cruises are making over $10,000.00 from me and to be ignored, manipulated and made to feel unheard and then to be told to complain all you like because we don't really care is unacceptable.Who do these people think they are?

Review about: A Hoilday.

P And O Cruises - PO Cruises allow man to take photos of kids

Gold Coast, Queensland 0 comments

A man was taking photos of very young girls in the spa, it was reported by the parents of these girls as well as another adult witness, security video proves it too.

The head of security decided that the girls were lying before he saw the video.

I thought it was illegal to take photos of children who where not yours. Apparently not, after a police report and detectives entering the ship to interview the caption and perp the photos were deleted. The caption then let the perp back on the boat - with hundreds of other kids on board.

PO Cruises where is your duty of care???????????????????

Review about: Sun.

P And O Cruises - Injustice

Hollywood, Florida 0 comments

i am a crew working for P&O cruises.my designation is a waiter and i m writing this letter on behalf of my all restaurant mates.

since past few months there has been a considerable change in company's attitude towards the crew. we are currently working on M V Azura. we were waiters in the Meridian restauant (freedom dinning)for the Christmas cruise(Dec 10 to Jan 08). according to the gratuity system and tipping guide the waiters were supposed to receive and amount close to 600 GBP but eventually when the gratuity was declared it was just 411 GBP.

when asked about the cause for such low incentives, we were told that the passengers were not happy and they withdrew thier money. on the other hand we were told that meridian had better customer satisfaction scores than the other two restaurant- the Peninsular and the Oriental. the meridian waiters never get any proper account of why and how many passengers have withdrawn their money. there are plenty of things happening all over the ship.

if somwhere or the other if the passengers are not happy, it is the waiters who suffer as the passengers get a reason to withdraw. moreover, we also strongly believe that many leading hand officers are involved in this scandal, trying to grab the money which truly belongs to the hard working waiters. there is no one to hear us here, so we chose to raise a complaint directly to Carnival Corp. there are many more things happening all over the fleet in P&O cruise lines.

the crew, especially the waiters are in one way being exploited.we dont get the proper renumeration of what we are worth.

i hope some action will be taken in our favour, so that we who work away from our family and friends for months can have a peacefull and happy days ahead.

thanking you....